Changes in NACD BOD leadership

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NACD

Reaction score
Hi all, the NACD BOD had the following changes in its leadership that resulted from the BOD meeting last Saturday.

Rick Murcar was elected President,
Don Symes was elected Vice-President, and
Jeff Bauer was elected Secretary/Treasurer.

Below is a message from Rick that I copied from the NACD Facebook page.

"Happy New Year and Good Day to all members of the NACD. As in any new year, expectations for some changes usually come along with the ringing in of the new year. At the first BoD meeting held on 10 January in High Springs I became the president of the NACD BoD. This is not a position I take lightly in truth just the opposite. My focus will be to the NACD as a agency, its members and instructors. and the cave diving community. Having served as the Vice President for a number of years I am well positioned to ensure the NACD moves forward. It is my intent to see growth in all possible areas. In a volunteer organization this will be a challenge but one I look forward to.

I thank Jeff Bauer for his service as the out going president. Jeff has served the NACD well. He continues to reside on the BoD in a different capacity. If you see Jeff please be sure to thank him. As for me by all means be sure to come over and talk to me I will always be available and ready to receive. Communication is imperative so that you the member know where and what is going on. I look forward to serving you in this new capacity. Lets have a great year, lets have a safe cave diving year.

servitium secundus nulli
Rick Murcar"

Safe Diving,

Sandy Robinson
PR Chair

Good luck Rick.

Back
Top Bottom