Anybody Been on the Nautilus Belle Amie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It still hasn't launched as of yet. It's been delayed. I was on the Explorer in mid-January and there were people on that trip that had been rescheduled from their March dates on the Belle Amie. I believe they're now shooting for mid-April to early may for the first trip but don't hold me to that.

Currently it's April 15th. Home | Nautilus Belle Amie

I'm fascinated by the Clipperton Atoll trip but they don't seem to have it scheduled yet.
Since it's two days south of Socorro - it might be a limited thing.

Anyone with news on the Belle Amie? We are scheduled for March 19th 2015. It is my understanding that the last cruise was canceled do to technical problems a couple of days after the divers arrived.

Hi DrKevbo
Will you trip start tomorrow (19 March)? I will be on the Belle Amie from 6 April and hope there will be no cancellation.
It would be a too long journey from Switzerland to Cabo without the liveaboard trip.
So let's hope they have solved the problems...

September on the Belle Aime for me!! Can't wait!

I was one of the unfortunate ones lured down to Cabo on promises that she would sail, maybe late, but that she would go on March 10. They cancelled the trip on March 12. Is she really only going on her maiden voyage on April 15? That is crazy.

I was one of the unfortunate ones lured down to Cabo on promises that she would sail, maybe late, but that she would go on March 10. They cancelled the trip on March 12. Is she really only going on her maiden voyage on April 15? That is crazy.

I just got back from the Nautilus Explorer and talked with some of the guests on the The Belle Amie ... It has gone out the past two trips but they are still working through several things (zodiacs, ac, ...). I would hold off traveling on it until Guadalupe season.

---------- Post added April 5th, 2015 at 08:01 PM ----------

For what it is worth, we had a great trip on the explorer. Lots of mantas that would stay for the whole dive. Dolphins stayed with us for a long time at the boiler. Snorkeled with humpbacks. Huge school oh tuna at roca partida. Not as many sharks as previous trips ... Could be the warm water from El Niño

Back
Top Bottom