Firmware Version 0.80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

B Lo

Contributor
Reaction score
I just received a Nautilus Lifeline with firmware version 0.80. The software indicates that it is up to date. I see, on the website, that version 1.00 was taken down in favor of 0.76. There is no reference on the website to 0.80.

While I normally wouldn't care what version of firmware I am running, after fully charging my unit and adding my MMSI to it, I have experienced some trouble. The unit will not allow me to manually power it off. It gets to the point where the screen asks me to confirm the power down. However, neither holding down the orange button nor pressing it works. Is there something obvious I am missing? Or should I just wait for Nautilus to release updated firmware? The unit will turn itself off after some time so manual turn off is not essential at the moment.

Also, the integrated distress test functionality does not appear to function properly. The distress test text on the screen remains on for quite some time - much longer than I would anticipate any sort of self test takes. What is the unit doing during this process?

Hi B Lo, I was just wondering if you have contacted our head office for tech support? If you haven't please call our toll free number 1-888-434-8322 and ask for tech support.
We are open Monday - Friday 8AM - 4:30PM Pacific time, or please feel free to email us at info@nautiluslifeline.com

Thanks and we look forward hearing from you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom