Aquatic Safaris I takes on Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Backscatter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
It's always sort of an ironic thing when the dive boat nearly becomes a new wreck to dive. You could at least have the distinction of diving it first. Kidding aside, congrats to AS for their safety protocol and thinking.

All turned out well & according to Capt. Paul the AS1 made it back to the dock under its own power.
This is am extremely well run & organized operation, 1 of which I have been out with on numerous trips. Like last Saturday to the Cassimir.
Paul did say it was a serious situation that had him worried though.

It's always sort of an ironic thing when the dive boat nearly becomes a new wreck to dive. You could at least have the distinction of diving it first. Kidding aside, congrats to AS for their safety protocol and thinking.

I can still hear Andre's standard safety briefing line, "In the event that the boat decides to come diving with us today. . ."

I guess the boat decided to call the dive at the last minute.

I can still hear Andre's standard safety briefing line, "In the event that the boat decides to come diving with us today. . ."

I guess the boat decided to call the dive at the last minute.

Glad everyone, crew, and AS1 made it OK. Andre is definitely a character.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom