Scuba Outlet in Key Largo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

itr1416

Reaction score
My fiance and I are new to diving and we are in the market for some wetsuits and other equipment. A friend of mine told me of an Outlet store in Key Largo, or maybe another key? Anyway he told me it was huge and they had excellent prices. Since I live in South Florida I was thinking of taking a ride to check it out. Before I do so I wanted to see if they have a site online I could check out what they have. Anyone know what I am talking about or can direct me to their site? I can't seem to pin point it on google.

Unless they are having a sale.... Divers Direct has standard MAP pricing that you can get anywhere else.

I'm sure you can get a deal if you buy a bunch of stuff, but otherwise they are just 'scan the bardcode' and charge.

I have gotten some great deals when they have sales though, such as 4th of July weekend.

daniel f aleman:
Divers Outlet is the outlet store for Divers Direct, located on Key Largo.

You think that the outlet store is going to have some better deals than Divers Direct? I was planning on going this weekend to Divers Direct which is very close to where I live. The outlet store is a few hours away. Worth the drive? I'm more concerned about selection.

Well, by definition, an outlet is for stuff that didn't sell in the main stores, overruns, extras, blemishes, etc. The hook is that you can get good quality stuff if you're willing to hunt for it. Also, manufacturers will use certain "non-retail" outlets for overstock sales offering close to wholesale prices.

Call ahead, see what's up...

Is Divers Oulet in Key Largo a seperate store than the Divers Direct store in Key Largo?

The Divers Direct in Key Largo actually has World Watersports on their sign, but that's a store that's part of the Divers Direct brand.

Here's a photo of the Largo store, looks pretty big:

KL2building.jpg

99621 Overseas Hwy (US1)
Key Largo, FL 33037
(305) 451-0118

9 am to 8 pm - Mon thru Thurs
9 am to 10 pm - Fri & Sat
9 am to 8 pm - Sunday

There is another outlet store, apparently unconnected to the big chains, in Key Largo at about MM 105. I think the name is Scuba Outlet, but I could be wrong.

There is another shop just south of Divers Outlet in Florida City

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom