Back From Certification Weekend And...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shotthebreeze

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
...and I'm a certified diver! :jump013:

I can't thank everyone here on the board enough for your encouragement patience with my redundant questions. You all really helped out a lot. I hope to see some of you in the water!

And a huge thanks goes out to Jim S., Pat, and Jim H. from Boston Harbor Diving for their help and hard work. I wouldn't have wanted to get certified through anyone else. I love these guys...

Anywho, I'm going to rinse off my fins again and head to bed. Again, thanks for all that you guys have done. Now, it's time to get wet!

Congratulations on the new certification...

Keep diving!!!

Congrats!! :bananalama:

Very very happy for you shotthebreeze. You have contributed to these boards too and I look forward to you continued involvement. A VERY on BIG CONTRATULATIONS to your achievement!!!! Well done...

Good Job just keep diving the longer your out of the water the more you will regress some knowledge, and keep practing the skills you learned. Ecspecailly the one you hate the most (usually the mask skills)

congrats on you cert. dive safe and dive often!

Congratulations!

But make sure you don't stop reading and learning (from SB and other sources). There's still lots more to know about diving!

Congratulations !!!

Like my instructor said; keep diving and if you can afford it right now, go and buy your diving gear as soon as possible if you want to keep diving. That's what my wife and I did and since then, we dive almost once a week.

Back
Top Bottom