Logged first dives and am certified!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thedebinator

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
After a rocky start back in march, I am finally certified! I did a referral and did certification dives in Cozumel with Aqua Safari. The instructor Gabriel was fantastic!!!! He made my dives enjoyable and put me at ease!! He was extremely patient as I had a bit of anxiety at the beginning and was having some difficulty getting my breathing under control. I am happy to say that he gave me some tools to use to calm myself that worked most excellently.

I am now hooked on diving!! Might even have to get a second job so I can dive more :D

Debbie

Last edited:
Great to hear. Welcome to both diving and to :sblogo:. It really is amazing just how a great instructor can make the whole experience so much better. I hope you told him how he helped you and that you can now continue to learn and to share that knowledge to others that may benefit from it.

Dive safe, Dive often and always within your comfort/training.

Congrats! Dive safe and remember to come back here to share your stories!

After a rocky start back in march, I am finally certified! I did a referral and did feet dives in Cozumel with Aqua Safari. The instructor Gabriel was fantastic!!!! He made my dives enjoyable and put me at ease!! He was extremely patient as I had a bit of anxiety at the beginning and was having some difficulty getting my breathing under control. I am happy to say that he gave me some tools to use to calm myself that worked most excellently.

I am now hooked on diving!! Might even have to get a second job so I can dive more :D

Debbie

Wahhooooo, congratulations Debbie! Sounds like you had an awesome vacation!

animecard51.jpg

diverflag2.gif

Be sure to share us your experience on classes and first dive :)

Congratulations! Cozumel is a wonderful first dive experience--that is where I first dived after certification, and it is how I got hooked. In fact, before I was certified I did a resort dive with Aqua Safari.

What sites did you dive?

Congrats, I just got back from Cozumel and can't wait to go back!

Congratulations on completing your course. Diving is a great hobby. Enjoy it...the second job will be needed to help pay for all the wonderful toys you "need" to dive as well as the wonderful locations

Congrats!! :banana:

Back
Top Bottom