Just to introduce myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mhattenhauer

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My name is Michael. I have wanted to dive for years, but just recently decided to go for it. I went the Elearning path for the class part took about 3or 4 days going slowly to make sure I understood everything. My confined classes start on march 31 with open water in May. While waiting I have been reading through the forums and online trying to absorb as much information as possible. I look forward to having more to say once I have my certification. I have my sights set on the master scuba diver eventually. I have a really good LDS who have been a big help in answering my questions. Thank you to all the pros who share their knowledge and advice on this forum!

My name is Michael. I have wanted to dive for years, but just recently decided to go for it. I went the Elearning path for the class part took about 3or 4 days going slowly to make sure I understood everything. My confined classes start on march 31 with open water in May. While waiting I have been reading through the forums and online trying to absorb as much information as possible. I look forward to having more to say once I have my certification.

Welcome!

I have my sights set on the master scuba diver eventually.

dropcoverholdon_eng_color.gif

My name is Michael. I have wanted to dive for years, but just recently decided to go for it. I went the Elearning path for the class part took about 3or 4 days going slowly to make sure I understood everything. My confined classes start on march 31 with open water in May. While waiting I have been reading through the forums and online trying to absorb as much information as possible. I look forward to having more to say once I have my certification. I have my sights set on the master scuba diver eventually. I have a really good LDS who have been a big help in answering my questions. Thank you to all the pros who share their knowledge and advice on this forum!

Welcome and congrats on your decision to join the cool kids.

That's your best one yet. Though I did enjoy (and relate to) your joke about NJ divers screwing in a light bulb.

Reactions: RJP
Thanks y'all. I look forward to it. I'm still working on getting wife in as well.

howdy and welcome Michael......enjoy the underwater world.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom