NAUI vs PADI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hertz,

Hertz is definately better than Budget rent a car or Alamo...........

Tenderloin over the chop any day!

Joe

< The real answer lies with the instructor. This thread is one that is asked almost everyday, and while I hate people who say "do a search", this equine is glue.>

JustJoe:
Tenderloin over the chop any day!

Joe

< The real answer lies with the instructor. This thread is one that is asked almost everyday, and while I hate people who say "do a search", this equine is glue.>

Pork is the OTHER white meat. Fish is best!

Should we tell the new guy that this has been beaten to death a few times over?
Actually, since he's new we should be nice to him.

Do a search. There are probably a thousand posts on the subjuct.

Welcome to the board. It's <usually> a great place!

Being an instructor i should be biased but im not. I agree that the organization is less important than the instructor. I changed from NASDS to SSI (they combined) and then to NAUI only because thats what the dive store I am teaching for promoted. It really had little effect on the way I teach or handle my students. In years of instructing and traveling I have met and dove with instructors from all agencies that were wonderful. I have also dove with some that shouldn't have been certified themselves!. I think all of the major organizations are qualified to provide the materials and certifications, But you are learning from and diving with the instructor, not the organization. Be comfortable with him or her and don't get hung up on the agency hype.

If all glops are slops and all slops are blops, than all glops are deffinalty blops, right?

hint: next time do a search and see if just by chance your question has been answered yet.

I am sorry, but since I do have the definative answer, I must speak.

The best agency is the one you were certified by. Now who is the best instructor? That is a more revelant question, and will be determined by the individual.

Back
Top Bottom