dive shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_mo

New
Reaction score
Just finished pool requirements and will be certified in a couple weeks. Have planned a cruise to the caribbean and would like to know which dive shops would you recommend in Cozumel and Grand Cayman.

Do you mean dive shops or dive operators? You don't need a dive shop just to dive. And some dive operators have rental gear.

If you need a dive shop for good rental gear and recommended for their dive connection, look for Michelle's Dive Shop.

If you just need a dive operator while you are in port, try Dive with Martin. He is located very close to the cruise ship pier and caters to cruisers and their schedules.

Dive with Martin

As for Grand Cayman, check out Dive Tech. I've always enjoyed them. The personel working there are great and there is a nice shore dive right out front of the shop. I also like the folks at Sunset House.

Scott

Did you know your cruise ship will offer dives in both ports?
Sometimes it's a good idea to go with the ship's choice. This way you're back in plenty of time for sail out.

Just my $.02 ... and someone must be rich off of me by now

:gorgeous:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom