Best Dive Magazine

What Interests you in a Dive magazine

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uaflyer

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hope to get lots of opinions, but there are a few publications out there.

The survey just pegs interest, as these are the things I would look for.

I look forward to getting my Scuba Diving magazine every month...(it was Roadales, but not anymore). I haven't read any of the others...I am interested to hear what everyone has to say about other magazines that I might be missing.

I mostly value review and ratings. From there I don't mind finding about about career or training info. I find out about new equipment and where resorts are from the advertisements.

I also like the perfect pictures of many things I might see myself, just not snap with a camera.

Thanks for voting and those who have provided some good resources.

I am a subscriber to Wreckdiving magazine, Advanced Diver Magazine because these are what I aspire to do, but I have Scuba Diving and Spearfishing magazine also. They are all great mags and the the first two are filled with training articles, Ideas, full paged awesome pictures. I am looking into getting Immersed magazine, anybody seen it yet?

tainosoldier:
I am looking into getting Immersed magazine, anybody seen it yet?
Immersed was a good magazine. I say "was" because I'm not sure they still exist. This page says their current issue is dated Fall 2003.

Dive Training.

The rest (that I know of) are just big shiny adds for gear and destinations.

I still read them though.

Advanced Diver & Wreck Diving and will pick up a free copy of Dive Training and Scuba News occassionally at my LDS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom