i just got my PADI membership card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the club. Are you sure they're not dolphins?

no dolphins (those are on my C card), my actual PADI membership card has Lionfish.. :thumb:

"Enjoy recognition at PADI dive Centers and Resorts" and "save $20 on Platinum-level Dive insurance"

lol i love lion fish there like cuddly little dogs lol

Rookie, help me out. Is this a PADI Diving Society Membership Card or something else? My C-card and Diving Society card both have dolphins. My actual PADI membership card is black. I haven't seen a card w/lionfish yet and am really curious.

I was pretty happy when I got my Divemaster card and it was all black, I was getting a little tired of seeing those dolphins on all my cards.

Mel

Hey i fancy a lion fish on mine for a change...black was nice at the start but Im bored now!

Was it a project aware card??

SF

ozarkjim:
Rookie, help me out. Is this a PADI Diving Society Membership Card or something else? My C-card and Diving Society card both have dolphins. My actual PADI membership card is black. I haven't seen a card w/lionfish yet and am really curious.

Yep my PADI member card is black...as are they all...

ozarkjim:

my C-Card has a dolphin and a diver taking a picture of the dolphin, my PADI Diving Society Membership card has a beaded border (maybe a native american looking design) and two Lionfish in the center, just recieved it yesterday.

on the back it sez "to visit more art by Rogest, visit www.rogest.com"

I't nice to see a new northern diver has been certified. Chopping that ice to dive is a real B-----. How about some good dive site in Minnesota for a Wisconsin diver?? Anything near the twin cities??

Back
Top Bottom