SCUBA Political Ad (link to video)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like his sense of humor... we could use more politicians like that. Of course I learned nothing about his platform from the ad so I wouldn't vote for him based on it.

kidspot:
what kind of shark was that with the upturned nose?

Looks a lot like a Sand Tiger, which is what we see here all the time. Although I've never seen one with a nose quite that curled up before. Maybe someone else knows for sure, but those spots towards the rear, dorsal fins, wide battleship body, large overall size, somewhat pointed nose, and outside jagged rows of teeth look very familiar to me. I've seen them way up close and have some great pictures!

He must be in the tank in Denver. I already voted for him (absentee), though not based on this ad.

Best scuba diving in a political campaign since Senator Goldwater snubbed some reporters by sitting on the bottom of his pool during the 1964 Presidential campaign.

drbill:
I learned nothing about his platform from the ad so I wouldn't vote for him based on it.

I wouldn't vote for him because he's ridiculously overweighted!

:)

Clever but vacuous. I wonder how much it cost to stick him in the tank. I'll bet it wasn't cheap.

Bill51 - Love the Franklin quote, btw!

Clever but vacuous.
It's better than the endless stream of 'My opponent is a scum sucking pervert who does strange things involving trapezes and Armenian midgets while having tea with terrorists'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom