Have any of you ever come across a diver that looks like this? How do you handle them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UnderSeaBumbleBee

Contributor
Reaction score
Have any of you ever come across a diver that looks like this and if so what did you do?

I am certain that the DIR folks wouldn't dive with this guy as his hair is clearly an entanglement hazzard. As far as the DORKs and Orange Shovel divers, well I think he might violate a few standard of theirs.

Is it safe to dive with them? Can you trust any of their posts? What is it really?

jeps-avatar.jpg

:troll:

There's only one thing to do with a diver like that: ask them to explain which is better, PADI, NAUI or DIR!

Could it be the OP is just a "troll"??????

Sorry, just had to say it.

What you mean..........., that's what all DIR divers look like......:)

As far as the DORKs and Orange Shovel divers, well I think he might violate a few standard of theirs.

You know we don't have standards!......(but still wouldn't dive with him!):rofl3:

We have lots of "Blue Hairs" here in Florida. Invariably, they know the best places to eat! No really, if you find a restaurant with a bunch of Blue Hairs in there you have found a place that is Good but Cheap. Of course, Florida is known to have a higher concentration of Blue Hairs than any other state.

A cross between a smurf and a chia pet that dives. Interesting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom