so excited!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cireson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
After a long wait I am finally getting to my checkout!!! Had a refresher pool session last week and after hours of practice in the pool removing my mask was flawless and has become my new favorite thing! Going to Loch Low Miin on the 7th and cant wait!!! Looking forward to using my Datamask finally!!

Funny, I am kind of a freak that way... I routinely pull my mask off, wash my face off, scratch my head then remount it and clear... then I'll play with my regulator, toss it, clear it, and then change to my alt and test it and breath from it a little before remounting it and recovering my primary. But it does keep you comfortable with the fact that you can do a lot without a mask on your face or air going in an out for a few seconds.

Hehehe... I do that too. The last time I did it, the guy I was diving with thought I was Narced!!!!! Bonus.... messing with his head. :wink:

Adam

Funny, I am kind of a freak that way... I routinely pull my mask off, wash my face off, scratch my head then remount it and clear... then I'll play with my regulator, toss it, clear it, and then change to my alt and test it and breath from it a little before remounting it and recovering my primary. But it does keep you comfortable with the fact that you can do a lot without a mask on your face or air going in an out for a few seconds.

Sounds like you are ready! Have Fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom