New to the Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone, my handle is Belize Bill and I just found the site this evening while looking for information on the waterproof housing for a GoProHero3+. (Found my answer here too.) I've never dived Belize but the wife and I plan to next month. We have been out of diving for about 20 years and will do a refresher course before we dive. Better than just diving in Belize next month, we are moving to Corozal, Belize early next year. I retired from the Marine Corps in 1991 and fully retired almost 3 years ago. The wife fully retired 3 months ago. Plan to start racking up lots of dives as soon as we move down and get settled in.

Won't be able to buy a boat though for about a year. Darn!!!

We both have about 150 dives, most of them in Okinawa, Japan.

Well, I'm gonna cruz around for a bit and see what other divers are saying these days.

Welcome aboard and to the ranks of the retired.

Glad to have you. I have not owned a sea worthy boat. I've seen it posted on Scuba Board that the 2 happiest days of a boat owner's life are the day he buys his boat, and the day he sells his boat. I take it that in addition to being expensive to buy, they have maintenance hassles.

Richard.

Good to hear from you.
Keep us posted on your progress.
While I would love to have a boat the wife keeps my head firmly out of the clouds. As we are land bound in the UK this is not too difficult at present.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Have fun in Belize.

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the 70% of the planet that relatively few on The Water Planet get to experience first-hand

Welcome to Scubaboard from a fellow Belize lover.

Not much diving around Corozal, Bill. Have you accounted for that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom