Hello just signed up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottwilson1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone, My name is Scott, I just signed up today and just got certified yesterday! (SSI)
Always loved the water but fell in love with the Coral snorkelling around Bora Bora and Fakarava Jan/Feb
this year, after that I knew I had to learn to scuba dive. ( hope to get back there someday) So yeah just got certified and can't wait for my diving trip
in Thailand that's coming up in a few weeks !

Nice to meet you all , if your in my area and looking for a dive buddy after winter send me a msg :)

Congrats on getting certified. Enjoy your trip!

Congrats as well. Assume you mean you signed up --on SB-- today and got certified yesterday. For a spit second I thought the PADI course had gotten even more condensed...

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Thailand has some excellent diving. Remember, you are responsible for checking out your gear. Not all shops are created equal.

Dive safe and have some excellent adventures!

yes signed to Scuba board took about 4-5weeks for the actual course, - SSI

thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the incredible 70% of The Water Planet that many never get to see firsthand

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom