New in Playa Del Carmen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shanener

New
Reaction score
Hello all,

I thought I would post this question on 2 threads. I am a new diver and am looking for a great dive shop to complete the open water part of my certification while I am in Playa Del Carmen. We have traveled to Playa for years but don't really know which dive shop to use. can anyone point me down the right road to find a GREAT dive master to help me finish up me certification?:crafty:

I've never done any open water training there, but I've had good experiences with Dive Mike and Tank Ha.

I always dive with Nicolas from CenoteXperience Nico and Martin are great guys and excellent dive instuctors and dive guides. They get great reviews here on scubaboard and on T/A.

"Beyond Diving" Erik is a great guy with the best rental gear in Mexico! Small shop so you get very personalized service from Erik and Sandra.

I did my advanced course with Dive xPlor Riveria Maya when Gerardo was running it. I think he may have had Josh take over for some of the day, but Josh was very good too. It was a good outfit and I definitely got my money's worth - did two dives each off of Playa, Cozumel, and in the cenotes...

i suggest scuba playa, they are great dive shop Scuba Playa | Scuba Playa

www.scubaplaya.com/

Calle 10 Norte, entre 1a y 5a avenida, Col. Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, QROO
01 984 803 2389

My son & I had three days of great diving last month with Jason and Fantasea Divers. I definitely recommend Jason and plan to dive with him again next time we're in Playa.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom