Life's But One... Scuba Naked!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VivaLaScuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Lol... What ya think?
life-is-short-scuba-naked-comedy.jpg

Hey------I've got raw(---excuse the pun????) video of the PlyB Bunnies (that our son helped shoot, well actually took some of the stills----you can read between the lines??)in fall of '99 I think it was..PlyB rented out the BI Aggressor for a week & were visiting one of the resorts(will remain nameless) as part of their stay that week----------let's say to get in some 'special' water sports 'shots'---I guess...........:)......The stills were in Feb 2000's magazine.......You can find an edition & see what I mean....

I don't know if I would want to see my dive buddies naked. Yeah...I'm sure I wouldn't want too. OMG!!! now I have the vision embedded in my mind. Prey for me!!!

Watch out for the Bobbit Worm

In the ocean even little fish have sharp teeth. I had a blasted sunfish draw blood in a quarry. No way am I going to wiggle a worm out there even if the water is warm.

I thought thats what everyone carried the BFK knife strapped on their leg.

I was always told that dive 100 was supposed to be taken nude but we were in San Diego diving the Yukon in a December storm you wouldnt have gotten me out of my drysuit with a knife.

Watch out for the Bobbit Worm
Just read that the Bobbit worm is actually named after what Lorena Bobbit did to her husband!

But not to worry, Calvin in the picture looks more like a snorkler than a diver.

I was always told that dive 100 was supposed to be taken nude but we were in San Diego diving the Yukon in a December storm you wouldnt have gotten me out of my drysuit with a knife.
If I were to dive naked 'round here, I know at least one thing that would be noticeably shorter than 'life'...

Back
Top Bottom