NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Taking the lead from the Texas Swamp Diving Team, I thought it'd be prudent to put together a roll call for the New England Lobstah Divahs.

Current Count: 74

So everyone, help me out!

Massachusetts
Connecticut
New Hampshire
New York
Rhode Island
Maine
Vermont
Associate Members

You have me down correct for now.....but the framing is 1/2 done....Maine coaslines calling my name.....should only be about 2 months now....it's the only thing that is making me more anxious than the UPS order from EE....
LIFE IS GOOOOOOD!!!!

dkerr once bubbled...
but the framing is 1/2 done....Maine coaslines calling my name.....should only be about 2 months now....i

Excellent! You'll have to keep us up to date! I smell a house warming party! :)

I live right around the corner from Aaron. maybe we could co-host a NELD function. Would like to meet some of the other members who I have not had the opportunity to dive with yet.

Does mideast NY count? I'm 45 minutes from MA and VT!

jonnythan once bubbled...
Does mideast NY count? I'm 45 minutes from MA and VT!

New York is New York. This is the "New England Lobster Divers"! Note: Not "New England and New York Lobster Divers"!!! I suppose if you want in bad enough, we could do a special membership fee.

sorry...couldn't help myself. Like I have a say in the matter anyway :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom