Jessica Alba To Dive Brownstone Portland.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank Hayes

Contributor
Reaction score
Open Dive At Portland Quarry this Saturday Feb 4, 9 AM to 4 PM. The Weather Man says 45 and sunny. All Divers and Shops invited. Fee applies. I wrote to one of Jessies fan clubs and asked they invite her.:D And as always,divers should not hold there breath. Any ? Just ask.

I'd be happy diving with her body double! Actually I finally saw "Into the Blue" (it was 2-for-1 day yesterday). I liked Alba's character much better than I expected to... a sense of integrity there and love based on something more than superficial. I'd certainly dive with her character (have no idea what SHE is like as a human being).

drbill: Unless they are dead, I don't know any guys that wouldn't dive with here. Or her character. Whichever really :wink:

While I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed, I don't know that I'd want to go diving with her. Hollywood actress...read: needy, self-centered, prima donna...I actually did some diving with a fairly famous (OK, very famous) Actress a few years back though, and she was like one of the guys (no gender offense intended)...very real, down-to-earth and all about "being a diver" on that trip, which I thought was great...and I was actually very, very impressed...her I didn't have to kick out of my bed (specifically because she wasn't ever in it...lol)...

drbill:
I'd be happy diving with her body double! Actually I finally saw "Into the Blue" (it was 2-for-1 day yesterday). I liked Alba's character much better than I expected to... a sense of integrity there and love based on something more than superficial. I'd certainly dive with her character (have no idea what SHE is like as a human being).

Dr. Bill, she is RICH, a babe, and she dives! What else is there to ask? :D

Of course unless you look like her co-start in "Into the Blue", you may have to REALLY work on modifying her expectations. :14:

Water temps? No BSing I want an actual reading! If you all wait until summer I will prance around in minimal swimwear during my surface interval to drum up business :wink: :devil:

Gidds:
Water temps? No BSing I want an actual reading! If you all wait until summer I will prance around in minimal swimwear during my surface interval to drum up business :wink: :devil:

Would this be like the fur coat that you wore as a top?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom