Anyone ever deal with PGDive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gstroupe:
Just looking for feedback on PGDIve in Mass...any comments?

I've dealt with several of the shops in the area and these guys have it nailed. Their service can't be beat and they've got everything under the sun for gear. Prices are great and they always seem to be going the extra mile with stuff like pool time, free air, clinics.... etc. I completed my OW with Genevieve through a different shop and Dry Suit course with Marc through PG so I can say that instruction is top notch. AOW starts on Saturday....

My dive buddies and I have purchased 4 drysuits, AOW classes, a tank and countless other small items. The price has always been right on target and the service has been outstanding. You would be hard pressed to find a better shop.

*** Disclaimer: Other than a small gratuity paid in cash at the end of each month, I am in now way affiliated with PG Dive nor do I own any shares of the company :D

I think they suck :)
Paul

pgdive:
I think they suck :)
Paul

I really have to second Paul's comment. :1poke:

You really have to shake your head and wonder about a dive shop's business plan that takes the initiative of coordinating boat dives for the season. They also provide an outlet for both shore and night dives at no cost.

When most people were hiding during the winter, they were putting on seminars to keep people engaged who were to afraid to dive due to the cold.

What is wrong with this picture? Personally, I think PG Dive is trying to pass themselves off as a Dive Club who is also operating a dive shop on the side.

Oh by the way, they also do free air fills.

Unfortunately, I didn't find PG until late last year. I have already pestered Paul and his crew a few times already this season. Suffice it to say they have earned my respect and admiration. I am already putting my training dollars on PG this season, first up Nitrox next week.

Yeah, I've also just discovered them....never realized how convenient a location it really is. Right off the pike!!! I drive by 5 days a week, and then some...

Quality shop, hope to be joining them for some charters soon!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom