Dive buddy needed evening 9/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was trying to go up there this evening. I dove with gmbaker (Gary) last Mon and had a blast. We are trying to do it again tonight. Let me or Gary know if your interested.
Doug

Looks like the weather will clear by about 3:00. That is good enough for me. I have not got a deffinate answer from Gary yet, but what we did last week was met at the BK in Beverly at 5:00. Let me know if this time works for you. Look forward to meeting you. Maybe we can work some UW sparring techniques!
Thanks
Doug

hey guys, had to get my pre noon jog in, so I am a little late posting. I can be there by 5:00 at the BK, but it looks like we are meeting a little later? I only have 1 tank full, never filled the other from last week. looks like the wind will be SW 10mph and low tide is at 2:06pm, so we will have pre-high tide to go diving.

I'll try to get there by 5:30...all depends on traffic.

I've only got one tank also, so one dive is all.

I'll meet you guys up at BK as soon as I can. I drive a silver Subaru Impreza WRX wagon.

See you there. I may want to grab a quick bite to eat at Subway, which I can chow on the way up to Cape Ann.

Anyone have a flag?

I have a flag. Traffic may slow us up a little but I'll wait. Gary, you still have my number I assume. Aaron, I will PM you mine incase you need it.
Thanks
See you soon
Doug

wouldn't you know it. I am in the midlde of loading the car, and the skies open up ;-0. but I am all set to go. see you all there at 5:30

Doug, PM me with the # again, I think it is in the car, but I am too lazy to go out to check.

AaronBBrown, look forward to meeting you and diving with a fellow Waltham resident.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom