Diving this weekend/next week?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAVY21

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all, I haven't been in the area lately and am looking to try out my new bp/w and do as much diving as possible while I am home and near the ocean. I have no idea what the conditions or weather is like up there but if anyone thinks there may be a nice day and wants to go diving or has some diving planned and wouldn't mind another buddy...let me know! Ill be around Sunday the 23rd through Wednesday Morning the 27th. Good to be back here..water is a little dirty down around DC.

Drew

Hey Drew!

Wednesday morning is a possibility. I might be able to get away for a while on Monday morning as well (hmm..christmas dive?)

Welcome back! I cant make it. Hope you guys have a nice holiday! :santa2:

damn
im out..
i have big drunk plans down in DFW area for new years weekend, and this weekend... actually this weekend.. mabye..
ill get back to ya on that

The Johns-good too hear from you, Seko, I heard you got a drysuit, I am almost sad to hear that, you were the balls in your wetsuit man...cold as **** and you were still out there all the time. John L, Have you gotten that sprinter van yet? I was diving the other day in the cold *** weather and I thought of how nice it would be to have a rig like that. Diesel-how's it goin down there in RI? What this about a 200' shore dive-that's crazy! As for big drunk plans...I certainly cannot blame you for that!

count me in for monday. For Wed, I just though of the fact that I have to get on a plane later that day. Maybe I will move the flight to early the next morning. If it means getting a dive in I will have to do it! Can you make it for Tuesday too? Comeon! the more diving the better! I haven't been salt water diving in months! Quarry's suck the big one, I can't wait to get away!

Early is better for me on Monday 8:00, 9:00, 9:30 ish... I have family coming over and as appelaing as not being there is, I don't think it would go over well (I suppose I could leave the keys in the mailbox).

Tuesday is definitely out for me.

John, around 830 or 9 sounds good for me as well as family will be all over the place later. Let me double check with the family when they are having lunch/dinner...but it should be later on.

Reefseal- Good to hear from you, definatly count me in for sunday. Since that will be my first dive with my bp/w in salt water you're gonna have to bear with me for a couple minutes as I figure out how much weight I need, but that shouldn't take too long! When do you wanna go? I am free all day sun.

Let me get back to you. I want to wait to see what weather's going to do and I am joining a couple others from my dive club so want to see what they are interested in. You are more than welcomed to join us. You can't really be sure until you get out there what conditions are like. RickL and I once drove out to Cape Ann only to find not one single site worth getting suited up for.

NAVY21:
, Seko, I heard you got a drysuit,

Well you'll be happy to know I sold it a while ago. Just was not comfortable - a bad fit. I'd like to try another neoprene dry someday.

Been missing the cold water anyway. Last dive was in FL, warmest dive so far (77F). I didnt know it was possible to sweat underwater.:confused: Not a very comfortable feeling.

Back
Top Bottom