Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diving this weekend/next week?!

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Diving this weekend/next week?!

Hey all, I haven't been in the area lately and am looking to try out my new bp/w and do as much diving as possible while I am home and near the ocean. I have no idea what the conditions or weather is like up there but if anyone thinks there may be a nice day and wants to go diving or has some diving planned and wouldn't mind another buddy...let me know! Ill be around Sunday the 23rd through Wednesday Morning the 27th. Good to be back here..water is a little dirty down around DC.

Drew

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    100 - 199
    Hey Drew!

Wednesday morning is a possibility. I might be able to get away for a while on Monday morning as well (hmm..christmas dive?)

Registered

Ready for Roatan

Dives
    200 - 499
    Photos
    Welcome back! I cant make it. Hope you guys have a nice holiday!
    Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see ~ Hunter

ScubaBoard Enthusiast

Has not set a "status"

damn
    im out..
    i have big drunk plans down in DFW area for new years weekend, and this weekend... actually this weekend.. mabye..
    ill get back to ya on that
    Trolls

Not just for under bridges anymore

Registered

Has not set a "status"

The Johns-good too hear from you, Seko, I heard you got a drysuit, I am almost sad to hear that, you were the balls in your wetsuit man...cold as **** and you were still out there all the time. John L, Have you gotten that sprinter van yet? I was diving the other day in the cold *** weather and I thought of how nice it would be to have a rig like that. Diesel-how's it goin down there in RI? What this about a 200' shore dive-that's crazy! As for big drunk plans...I certainly cannot blame you for that!

count me in for monday. For Wed, I just though of the fact that I have to get on a plane later that day. Maybe I will move the flight to early the next morning. If it means getting a dive in I will have to do it! Can you make it for Tuesday too? Comeon! the more diving the better! I haven't been salt water diving in months! Quarry's suck the big one, I can't wait to get away!

Registered

is psyched for Spring

Dives
    1,000 - 2,499
    Photos
    Navy21, we dove together once. I want to get out Sun AM if if seas aren't pounding. Let me konw if want to get out.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

Dives
    100 - 199
    Early is better for me on Monday 8:00, 9:00, 9:30 ish... I have family coming over and as appelaing as not being there is, I don't think it would go over well (I suppose I could leave the keys in the mailbox).

Tuesday is definitely out for me.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

John, around 830 or 9 sounds good for me as well as family will be all over the place later. Let me double check with the family when they are having lunch/dinner...but it should be later on.

Reefseal- Good to hear from you, definatly count me in for sunday. Since that will be my first dive with my bp/w in salt water you're gonna have to bear with me for a couple minutes as I figure out how much weight I need, but that shouldn't take too long! When do you wanna go? I am free all day sun.

Registered

is psyched for Spring

Dives
    1,000 - 2,499
    Photos
    Let me get back to you. I want to wait to see what weather's going to do and I am joining a couple others from my dive club so want to see what they are interested in. You are more than welcomed to join us. You can't really be sure until you get out there what conditions are like. RickL and I once drove out to Cape Ann only to find not one single site worth getting suited up for.

Registered

Ready for Roatan

Dives
    200 - 499
    Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by NAVY21
    , Seko, I heard you got a drysuit,

Well you'll be happy to know I sold it a while ago. Just was not comfortable - a bad fit. I'd like to try another neoprene dry someday.

Been missing the cold water anyway. Last dive was in FL, warmest dive so far (77F). I didnt know it was possible to sweat underwater. Not a very comfortable feeling.
    Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see ~ Hunter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast