It was a great day for diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreck.reel

Reaction score
My buddy and i dove a wreck in Block Island sound today. Nice weather, nice vis, It was a good day for diving. I wanted to go sat but it dosent look to good.

Sat forcast block island sound
(NW winds around 20 kt...becoming 15 to 20 kt in the late morning and afternoon. Gusts up to 35 kt. Seas 8 to 11 ft. Rain likely with freezing rain in the morning... then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Vsby 1 to 3 nm. )

wreck.reel:
My buddy and i dove a wreck in Block Island sound today. Nice weather, nice vis, It was a good day for diving. I wanted to go sat but it dosent look to good.

Sat forcast block island sound
(NW winds around 20 kt...becoming 15 to 20 kt in the late morning and afternoon. Gusts up to 35 kt. Seas 8 to 11 ft. Rain likely with freezing rain in the morning... then a chance of snow in the afternoon. Vsby 1 to 3 nm. )

What wreck did you dive.

wreck.reel:
Its a unknown wreck hear are the Numbers N41 16.97' w71 55.79' dont tell any one.

I just checked your numbers on Maptech your funny. I know you didnt dive that wreck today. Tell us where you realy dove.

One fin:
I just checked your numbers on Maptech your funny. I know you didnt dive that wreck today. Tell us where you realy dove.

Onefin your not that guy with the little whaler are you. If you are ive seen you around. We where on the Grecian and we saw this little Boston Whale jumping 4' swells pull up and dive the Grecian. If that was you your nuts.

wreck.reel:
Onefin your not that guy with the little whaler are you. If you are ive seen you around. We where on the Grecian and we saw this little Boston Whale jumping 4' swells pull up and dive the Grecian. If that was you your nuts.

If you actually saw that, there are probably only two divers I know in southern New England crazy enough to fit the description. It has to be scubabills and his buddy Joe!

wreck.reel:
Its a unknown wreck hear are the Numbers N41 16.97' w71 55.79' dont tell any one.

The numbers you listed are for the Olinda off of Fishers Island. Where did you realy dive.

RIOceanographer:
If you actually saw that, there are probably only two divers I know in southern New England crazy enough to fit the description. It has to be scubabills and his buddy Joe!

Whats the name of scubabills boat. The boat we saw was named Onefin a Boston whaler.

wreck.reel:
Whats the name of scubabills boat. The boat we saw was named Onefin a Boston whaler.

Well let's just say I realized scubabills got a new screen-name a minute ago when I watched his U-853 video and saw the credits at the end! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom