Water Temp.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mfalco

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Now that water is starting to hit wetsuit "comfortable" temps., could people post the water themps in different dive sites?

I'll start Woods Hole a week ago was in the mid 50's

Yesterday at Stage Fort Park was 47 F

48 degrees F at 60 ft off Fort Wetherill on Sunday.

Make sure you are looking at temps at depth. Some buoys only report at 1 meter or thereabouts.

After a long winter those temperatues are a lot easier to deal with especially knowing that late spring conditions are waiting on the surface.

We had 41F at 50" in a local lake on Sunday and it was no big deal.

Pete

localdivah:
Magnolia Rocks (6/14) - 38 degrees @ 45'
Marblehead/Chandler Hovey (6/16) - 52 degrees @ 24'
Lane's Cove (6/20) - 46 degrees @ 55'

Of course, all of these were in rainy, cold surface conditions, so it felt a lot colder :)

Unless you hitched a ride on the Tardis, I think you mean 5/14, 5/16 and 5/20, not 6. I usually don't nit-pick, but I saw an opportunity to drop a Doctor Who reference on the SB and took it.:D

LobstaMan/Sci-fi Geek

LobstaMan:
I usually don't nit-pick, but I saw an opportunity to drop a Doctor Who reference on the SB and took it.:D

The Doctor!! You will be exterminated!!!!!!!!

(my sig-line is by Doug Adams who was a writer for Doctor Who in the Tom Baker era so I had to reply :D)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom