Brant Rock Jan 27 (no dive)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
What a difference a day makes. I drove by yesterday and the water was almost dead calm. Today it looks like this:
IMG_0118.jpg

What a difference a day makes. I drove by yesterday and the water was almost dead calm. Today it looks like this:

Well, that makes me feel better about the fact that I am not diving this weekend. :D

It looks almost as rough as the evening Lobstaman and I tried for a night dive:11:

I don't know...that picture looks pretty bad. I remember we got in the water and couldn't see our hands in front of our masks. Maybe this summer.

LobstaMan

IMG_0118.jpg

Seems perfect for a speshulty course in rough-surf diving. I tried that ... once. I spent the rest of my life crawling out of the surf with my mask half off my face, a fin knocked loose (but still attached to my foot) and my weightbelt knocked off (which we found in the surf). But I still had the second stage in my mouth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom