I got a new Drysuit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

decapoddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yippee! I still have my TLS 350 but really wanted the self-donning, durability and insulating properties of a CF200 and now I have a brand spankin' new one. Can't wait to use it this weekend. I found a really great scallop bed last weekend (10 pounds of scallop meat in two dives) and I'm on a mission!

Sorry to spout here but my non-divers friends just don't get it :) All they care about is the seafood.

P.S. No, I don't remember where it was or how to get there. I blindfolded myself and drove in circles for a while so that I would be disoriented. I also made myself shut off the GPS so I couldn't mark it:wink:

Way to go on the suit. Do you have any pics to at least tease us with? My favorite way to cook the scallops is right in one half the shell with lobster and butter with bread crumbs mixed with a touch of brown surgar with bacon strips on top. Enjoy.

The weather early Saturday morning wasn't that great (rain, fog, 50 degrees). We were more interested in getting the shucking done than taking some pic's. Besides, I wouldn't let myself take any since I might be able to figure where exactly we were :D I promise though that I will sneek a camera on board this Sunday if I go.

Scott

I look back on the video now and get all misty eyed. The two of us in our (not) drysuits on New Years Day. Memories... memories:D

decapoddiver once bubbled...
I look back on the video now and get all misty eyed. The two of us in our (not) drysuits on New Years Day. Memories... memories:D

Heh heh. Yeah...I definately won't miss 34 degree water trickling down my leg. It kinda felt like pee, only 60 degrees colder.

Now that you mention it, the "leak" always felt warm and my suit sure was stinky after a dive. You can't pee in a drysuit? Crud! Why did I need to buy a new one then?

I pee in my dry suit ! Oh wait I have a pee valve, so it's ok. Hey, good luck with your new suit.

that I had to get one for myself. I haven't modified it yet but a pee valve is high on the list.

Back
Top Bottom