Diving Thursday night, 11/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jennywu

Reaction score
Ann and I are planning a dive in the Cape Ann area this Thursday night. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Thanks,
Jenny

Would love to join you but need to be out of town on business.

Though not looking good conditions..

THU NIGHT...W WIND 10 TO 15 KT BECOMING N. SEAS 5 TO 9 FT IN E SWELLS. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS. VSBY AROUND 3 NM.

good luck

But I have to work untill late.

It's supposed to be rainy all week, but, I'm probably going to go down to Hathaway Pond friday night and weight myself with my new wheezel underwear (if it arrives) - chance to see me making a fool out of myself with doubles and a stage in 20' of water..........

MASS-Diver once bubbled...
... I'm probably going to go down to Hathaway Pond friday night and weight myself with my new wheezel underwear (if it arrives) - chance to see me making a fool out of myself with doubles and a stage in 20' of water..........

That sounds like it might be worth watching, at least for the humor aspect!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as diving tonite, y'all have fun. The water might be a little rough...

Yup, I'm all about making other people laugh at my expense.

Actually, although my wheelze extreme plus did arrive (although the boots aren't in yet), I'm sick as a dog so no dive for me.

Although, assuming this cold doesn't kill me, I will be making the trip down to hathaway some night early next week to weight myself with the new undies before a Poling dive next sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom