Are you going to see "The Cave" Release Date Aug.26?

Are you going to see "The Cave" release date August 26, 2005?

• Yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

think that I will pass...looks like it might have roughly 3 minutes of diving in it...

Planning on it. I like monster movies. I don't think there's enough diving in it to consider it a diving in caves movie.

Everybody's dead, I just watched the preview, no point going now :11:

Looks like they remade Aliens in an underground environment. I'll go see it because I liked the original Aliens....

I like the concept - Alien meets Cave Divers. Too bad they didn't send in the GUE folks. They'd either triumph over the beasts or we'd be spared all of the preaching...

Wijbrandus:
Aliens preach?

Of course they do. You think Gene Scott was human?

On which subject - and I'm not certain how much truth there is in such a rumour - but I seem to recall reading a preview in Empire that the creatures in this film were in fact the descendants of the romanticised Vlad Tepes.
Whether blood-sucking fiends are any more engaging a storyline than outer-space fiends is another matter...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom