Favorite Food

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine too! My parents introduced me to 'em when I was little. That little mistake lead to expensive birthday dinners for me every year! They used to joke with me before we left:

Dad -"Okay, we're going to the seafood restaurant, what are you going to order?"
Me -"A cheeseburger off the kid's menu."
Dad -"Alright, then."

Then I'd order a pound of crab legs and they'd pretend they were mad at me.

...maybe you had to be there. I came from a kindof weird family.

If you are ever IN or near Dallas, you must make this trip:

1) go to Snuffer's
2) Order the Cheddar Fries located therin
3) Add jalapenos and bacon to the top. (they don't use bacon bits, they actually fry bacon and cut it up fresh to put on top)
4) Dip liberally in ranch dressing. Preferably accompanied with a cold beer.

Basically they do it like this--> cheese/fries/cheese/fries/cheese/fries/cheese top with bacon and jalepenos.

They recently had it analyzed - over 1000 grams of fat per serving. With 5 orders you get a free angioplasty...

After one experience, you will LITERALLY wake up a few weeks or perhaps months later with an insatiable craving for cheddar fries from Snuffer's.

Wow...got really hungry all of a sudden... ;-)

D.

Come to think of it, Snuffer's means "to Kill" doesn't it? It's all starting to make sense...

My favourite meal? A good indian : Poppadoms, Chutney tray, Onion Bahjis, Chicken Dupiaza, and a plain (or keema) naan bread....... all washed down with some good British beer!

Being in SE Ohio I only get it when I'm travelling to some "big city" or back home to the UK.

B*g**r! Now I'm hungry and homesick!! :crying:

Chocolate! Or is that not considered a food, but rather a confectionery? :05:

I love comfort foods... mashed potatoes with gravy, my mother's homemade stuffing, my grandmother's perogies and borscht... boring perhaps, but because I haven't had them in years, they've become foods of mythic proportions.

A well-made cesar salad with dressing made with anchovies and freshly made croutons. It's getting hard to find these days because no one wants to use raw eggs.

I thought chocolate was one of the food groups, along with beer, curry and...... whatever the others are.

Daylonious:
If you are ever IN or near Dallas, you must make this trip:

1) go to Snuffer's

Not a chance! If I'm anywhere near Dallas I'm goin' to North Main BBQ in Euless.

That place is incredible.

___

Oh stop you guys are making me soo hungry..
I really don't think I have a favorite food per se, but I do love spicy foods.
I live and die by pepper, the more the better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom