Need gift idea for friend's birthday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bratface

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We'll all be going on a dive trip to Fiji soon. My friend will be celebrating her birthday while we are there. Does anyone have any gift ideas to make the occasion memorable?

She was already "made a cake" when she made her 1000th dive. Literally--they poured flour, sugar and chocolate syrup on her when she got back on the boat! (sorry I missed that trip) That gives you an idea of the kind of fun we like to have.

I'm sure we'll do the usual like decorate her room, but we're looking for some nice and not too naughty (nothing raunchy) ideas to make the birthday girl really happy.

She already has a rubber chicken who goes diving with us. He wears a bathing suit (can cooler). And she's operations manager of our LDS.

Nautilus LifeLine is on Sale today for $269 for a unit and $20 for pouch! Cyber Monday! Locate your local dealers or visit our website! This offer is valid until Dec 2nd midnight!!!! Good time to purchase for Christmas or Birthday Gift!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom