Any KFF fans here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterWayne

Reaction score
Austin, TX; got out of Dallas by wit, charm and be
Any Kerrville Folk Festival fans here? The Kerrville Folk Festival, oldest and biggest gathering of its kind, cranks up Memorial Day weekend for 18 days near San Antonio, Texas, and you're invited.

I woulda posted "Any Kerrverts here?", but that would have drawn the wrong kind of attention from the desperate singles crowd. ("Kerrvert"= convert to the way of thinking of the Kerrville Folk Festival; "Kerrvirgin"= the first-time visitor who hasn't experienced the grace, goodness, and gracious karma of the annual Kerrville Folk Festival.)

And if you're thinking that you're not into folk music -- heck, it's the rockin' that attracts me. And if you're thinking you don't like camping except for diving -- heck, you're right to stay away. (RV's accepted.) And if you're thinking this has nothing to do with diving -- heck, it has a lot to do with the attitude of good diving.

There's friendly sharing, free advice, cooking collaboration, comradeliness -- just like diving should be. Visual delights -- just like diving. Submerge into another world -- just like diving. Drift diving with the current, or finning your way from musical campfire to campfire -- sorta like diving.

Heck, if you're still doubtful, drop me an email.

If you're in no doubt, drop by Camp Whirligig. Welcome Home.

Back
Top Bottom