Take a moment, would you please ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D_B

Kimber/TekDiveGirl storyteller and memory keeper
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Would you please set aside for a moment whether you think they should be there, or not ... and have some thoughts for those that are not here, enjoying the weekend, families, friends, the loved & cherished , and yes, even diving .. we are ... and they are not

... Take a moment would you, to watch this, and be moved ... Until Then

Thanks for sharing, DB, that really is moving and thought-provoking.

wow... what a powerful photo essay

Qui Perit Ante Diem, Sed Miles, Sed Pro Patria

(who died before their time, but as soldiers, and for their country)

My wife's ship pulled out of Japan today...well tomorrow.. I'm ready for her to be back(been out 3 months). She is relatively safe compared to others...but every time I go a day without e-mail(I don't know how people do it with just letters..only contact is every 3 weeks?) my heart skips a beat and I'll search CNN to see what's happening in Asia.... People that have family in action, it's got to be 10x as hard....

[edit] finally got the video to load....got to the point of solders comming home...and my screen saver kicked in (which is a slide show of me and my wife)...sigh...

Thanks for sharing --

My thoughts are to those men/women today as well as those who were lost in days past --

Very moving indeed...... I have two nephews in the Marines. They truly love their jobs and are proud to serve. We are all quite proud of them as well. However, I don't think I could handle the stress and worry the spouses go through. The wives and husbands that stay here. They too, have the heart and strength of a soldier....I can't even imagine it
Kwbyron:
.................. She is relatively safe compared to others...but every time I go a day without e-mail(I don't know how people do it with just letters..only contact is every 3 weeks?)

D_B:
Would you please set aside for a moment whether you think they should be there, or not ... and have some thoughts for those that are not here, enjoying the weekend, families, friends, the loved & cherished , and yes, even diving .. we are ... and they are not

... Take a moment would you, to watch this, and be moved ... Until Then
Just wanted to put this out there once again, although we should think of them always, now must be a particularly hard time to be away from those they love, and love them .. think of them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom