Pirates of the Caribbean II, did you see all of the reef critters?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
PoC2... we saw it Saturday.

Davy Jones and his crew. They were humans which had been co-opted by the reef and critters. Very cool prosthetic make-up.

We sat in the theater nudging and pointing at Humanoid Hammerheads, Manlike Pufferfish, heads shaped as Crabs or Conch, Worms and Corals coalesced with the "former" humans... now signed-on to his crew.

It was one of the highlights of otherwise just a sequel, although Depp (and his multi-eye makeup) was phenomenal.

(this really didn't seem to belong in any other forum- it sure aint "non-diving"!)

Three two one thread moved.

I really liked Dead mans chest. The CG was not terrible, but I wish they could've done more makeup. Given the detail of the flying dutchmans crew though I think it was awesome.

i just ten minutes ago came back from seeing the movie, i thought it was great and loved all of the sea creatures in it!!!!

Third sequel: "This time we're REALLY in it for the money!"

SparticleBrane:
Third sequel: "This time we're REALLY in it for the money!"

I wasn't aware people made high budget movies for charity?

Back
Top Bottom