The Guardian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Previews looked great dont know if I can handle Ashton Kuthcher in a serious role though . Can he act other than like an idiot as he usualy does ?

NorthernShrinkage:
Previews looked great dont know if I can handle Ashton Kuthcher in a serious role though . Can he act other than like an idiot as he usualy does ?

The movie go's along the lines of Top Gun, starts out like an idiot then becomes a good guy

mike_s:
The real test of this movie is how well it did at the box office. Kevin Costner movies haven't exactly been "raking it in" in the past years.

If last night was anything to go by it will do well. Sold out and every one was clapping and cheering.

Saw it last night. Awesome movie. Very good. It's one of those that has you laughing and crying at the same time.

Just saw it last night. it's truly a "feel good" movie with some great water scenes.

As an Army vet I have to admit that it is about time the Coast Guard got some publicity.

Costner delivered !!

'Slogger

santafejoe:
Should be a good movie. It s about time a movie was done about the US Coast Guard.

Check out "The Perfect Storm"!

Coasties are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom