Last nights sunset

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love those colors!

Granted, I have only been to the UK 5-6 times, and most times, only to Dunstable or Coventry, But I was sure that you guys didnt have a sun, looks like I was wrong!!!!

Thanks for the pics Clive:D

I love sunsets... we have an unobstructed 180 degree view west toward Puget Sound with the Olympic Mountain Range in the background. The sunsets are stunning... but I have never been able to get a picture that does them justice...

I don't know what it is... but every time I try to take a picture it just doesn't capture what I am seeing.

I am convinced that some folks have the knack for taking pictures and the rest of us have the knack of looking at them. :D

Well after looking at your pictures I am going to try again... unfortunately the sun probably won't be back for months now.

nice pics - i can recall seeing the sun in the UK a few times when i lived there..... actually the summer is brilliant - no comment on the winter though..... ;-)

we had some great sunsets over the past few days here in Sydney. Only problem is they are due to the smoke in the air from the many bushfires around the state.

And on that note, may I tip my hat and thank the NSW volunteer BushFire Brigade for the undulating, and thankless service that they provide.
Heros in my mind.

........boy was that off topic. :rolleyes:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom