I heard a funny last night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

socaldiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Growing up in the Cincy area I have been a loyal fan of both the Reds and Bengals. Yeah, I know, I have heard all the snide remarks. Some people are just gluttons for punishment.

Anyway, I have heard hundreds of digs on the Bengals, and rightfully so, but last night was the best I have ever heard.

What is the difference between the Cincinnati Bengals and a Hoover vacuum cleaner?

The vacuum cleaner quits sucking after 12 years!! :bonk:

Sometimes it is hard to be a fan.

Chad

Fortunately, I am a fan of Kentucky Basketball so I don't have too many years that my team sucks.

Although I am ready for a new coach. Tubby doesn't coach exciting basketball.

Chad

I will take any of those you want to rid yourself of.

Chad

Try going to a Wright State Basketball game.....talk about boring. The most exciting thing about schilling (our pathetic coach) is watching him stomp his foot in disgust at the officials...and well...that's it The only saving grace is the lack of fans, thus less people are between you and the beer booth.

Chad,

I am a UK fan as well and tend to agree with your assessment of Tubby. Hated to see Pitino go and now come he's back with the Cardinals (yuck!!).

AJ,
Anytime you want to get rid of any ticks and Chad can't use, I would be more than happy to take them off your hands.

socaldiver once bubbled...
Growing up in the Cincy area I have been a loyal fan of both the Reds and Bengals. Yeah, I know, I have heard all the snide remarks. Some people are just gluttons for punishment.

Anyway, I have heard hundreds of digs on the Bengals, and rightfully so, but last night was the best I have ever heard.

What is the difference between the Cincinnati Bengals and a Hoover vacuum cleaner?

The vacuum cleaner quits sucking after 12 years!! :bonk:

Try being a Detroit Lions fan..now thats punishment, sometimes you start rooting for the other team;-0

Only have one thing to say - I feel your pain!!

Back
Top Bottom