Please, please...What was the Betrayal on Grey's Anatomy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I missed the important part...evidently.

Burke can't operate without Christina? ...and so why is Dr. McDreamy "betrayed"

JeffG? TSandM?...somebody help me out here.

the burke not being able to operate without christina thing was over awhile ago... are you behind a bit?

I still want to know THE ANSWER!

hey...I live in the most geographicaly isolated place in the world, have a heart.

Burke couldn't operate without Christine cuz he had tremors in his hand after he got shot and after his 1st surgery, so he was basically 1 handed, but no one knew; except Christine. George caught on and that's why he didn't want him to operate on his Dad.

As for the betrayal, I dont' know, didn't watch it tonight, saw George's dad alive (oops did I just spoil it for you) and knew it was a repeat and changed the channel. Isn't someone always betrayed on that show :rofl3:

catherine96821:
..I live in the most geographicaly isolated place in the world, have a heart.

:huh:

try living in a world were you are a day earlier than everyone else!

we could start a thread on that, almity.

"Why we always feel left out and have nobody to call on the phone, not EVEN customer Service!"

Burke couldn't operate without Christine cuz he had tremors in his hand after he got shot and after his 1st surgery, so he was basically 1 handed, but no one knew; except Christine. George caught on and that's why he didn't want him to operate on his Dad.

OOOHH. So..McDreamy cleared him for surgery, wow, okay now I get the pillow talk scene with Meredith. "I didn't tell you because she is my best friend and she was there when you weren't"

and then he cried.... (I prefer men who DON'T, myself, but, whatever)

it was driving me nuts, thanks.

what!!

you saying JB doesnt cry!!!

but i kinda agree with you btw :10:

No...never

I do the cryin round here.

two people cryin is too much cryin

We have the roles worked out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom