All I want for Christmas is...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How are you supposed to chase down killer dolphins in one of those things?!? :bonk:

hehehe, I would have though an emoticon called "bonk" would look entirely different...

O-ring has the right Idea here. I know they may not be much for chasin down that crazy dolphin, but damn would it be nice to guzzle down a feww beers while underwater.

Where do I start........
I want an Inspiration Rebreather, complete!
I want a Silent Submersion underwater sled, (2 batterys)
I require a set of 120s, 112s,85s, and some singles of ea.
A lifetime supply of He, O2, and 21%
And my own dive boat
Thanks Santa, you're the greatest!
Oh yes, I want all my diver friends to be safe..........

Well, along those lines... how about one of these to get you to your favorite dive sites and back.

Moller SkyCar

I sure could squeeze in a lot more diving if I could drive straight to the ocean and back at 300mph! Of cousre, with a 750lbs payload capacity, I might have to leave some of the gear at home!

The company that is building these is about 10 miles from my house, and they are planning to do the test flights about a mile from me. It'll be interesting to see.

let me win that trip to Tortola I put in for at the drawing at Chico's! :pbounce: I've been SUCH a good girl this year! :lilangel:

So I can dive in the Great Lakes next year! I have a deal going with old Bob, but he wants some money for the new suit. Please Santa, ask him to find me a 'special' deal???

Just kidding :D his prices are really good and I don't mind paying them, if there is any money left after my cruise in January...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom