I truly need your PRAYERS!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Space

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll try and make this quick since I'm a little shoke up right now. I was just informed that a very dear friend of mine was killed in Iraq while doing some training excersices. He leaves behind a wife (27), daughter (3) and many friends and family who love him . This guy gave his heart and sole to the Marines and all who loved him. If you would just take a second to think about all the men and women over their and the loved ones they leave behind to protect our freedom it would be greatly appriciated. I post this here because since I've joined the diving community It has been very obvious to me that we are just one big family despite all of our differences.

Thanks guys,

Brandon

...god bless all our servicemen and servicewomen..

business in peace or war. It's tough on families as well
as troops. It breaks your heart when something like this
happens. He wore our uniform and died while doing so.
That makes him a hero in my book.

You and they have our prayers...

God bless them all!!

Jeff

my prayers and thoughts.

I will continue to pray for all of our service people.

Chad

My prayers and thoughts will be with him, his family and all of our service men & women.

Sorry this hit so close to home Brandon.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy....my hear, prayers, and condolences to all those involved...

Brandon:

That was a terrible event.

I have two sons in the service and they are scheduled to deploy. I hope that for the men on both sides of this thing that it all settles down with no more deaths.

Mike P. (Dr Deco):doctor:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom