That's Some Big Step, Harry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So, sort of tooting my own horn here, but, instead of going diving this weekend I got engaged to my high school sugar-mama.

After I secretly spent many lunch breaks ring shopping and hiding it for 2 months (It was a total surprise. phew) We went to Cockroach Cove/Eternity Beach on Sunday (I knew they were doing construction on the Blowhole parking lot, so the beach should be close to empty) We stopped on the side of the road about a half mile past lanai lookout to enjoy some late-season, super-close whale pods. They were actually shockingly close to shore. That was pretty good at setting the stage. We continued to the beach and no one was there! perfect. Boom. Ring.

Couldn't be more pumped. The girl still amazes me after 6 years. No date set or anything and she doesn't dive so it'll be a dry wedding. More pics to follow. Here are just a few of us.

engagedcopy.jpg

IMG_1668copy.jpg

catyringcopy.jpg

She is a cutie, and you look good together.
Spencer

Awesome Dave!!!

Just be warned though, if you should return to RI for the wedding you're old New England dive buddies are going to force you to have an underwater bachelor party! :D

Back
Top Bottom