Why do you hate your wireless carrier?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

letterboy

I'm the reasonable one
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
[rant]I hate mine because in the last 24 hrs my bill went from 80.00 to close to 300.00. When I called to ask why they said they couldn;t tell me for another 2 days when my bill is calculated . . .

OHH yeah btw, they cut the phone off to and said I can't get it turned on until I pay the 300. . . . now remember ya'll I just got back from Iraq and had this phone suspended while I was gone. . .

Before I left I was on a 20.00 a month special that gave me 2K minutes unlimited text, internet etc. now I came back and they started me on the wrong plan and couldn't change me back. [/rant]

next. . . .

sure go for it . . . I have sprint . . .

I hate Sprint due to bad cell towers at my home. Cannot wait until June to switch to someone else!

[rant]I hate mine because in the last 24 hrs my bill went from 80.00 to close to 300.00. When I called to ask why they said they couldn;t tell me for another 2 days when my bill is calculated . . .

OHH yeah btw, they cut the phone off to and said I can't get it turned on until I pay the 300. . . . now remember ya'll I just got back from Iraq and had this phone suspended while I was gone. . .

Before I left I was on a 20.00 a month special that gave me 2K minutes unlimited text, internet etc. now I came back and they started me on the wrong plan and couldn't change me back. [/rant]

next. . . .

Did they jack you with a bunch of roaming charges? That happened to me once with AT&T.

Did they jack you with a bunch of roaming charges? That happened to me once with AT&T.

They can't tell me yet . . . won't be able to tell me until the bill gets calculated :( I just looked over the brochure they gave me, I have the crackberry plan with unlimited text and internet etc and 450 minutes and unlimited sprint to sprint :( no idea what they are charging me for, unless they decided I didn't need a crackberry plan on my crackberry . . .

Have you thought about maybe making a tank explode?

I thought about it but thought that maybe the mythbusters should try it first . . .

I don't.
Verizon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom