What should you really be doing at this time?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

montanamd

Contributor
Reaction score
I know I'm going to regret this, but I am soooo bored at work at this time. :shakehead: It's 0430 and dead quiet. You know what will break out here just because I said that.:no

So, I'm just curious is anyone else awake now and what are you doing?

Awww, come on guys, somebody else has to be awake too. Talk to me!

Is this my punishment for just lurking??

So, I'm just curious is anyone else awake now and what are you doing?

7.30pm sunday night here......laundry done, tomorrow lunches made, gym bag packed so watching tv and ebaying

0230 here . . . Just got off work in the ER, and I should be sleeping, because I have to get up early and GO DIVING tomorrow!

745 here and I just got back from work and I am trying to wind down.......Getting my fix here since I can't dive for a couple weeks yet

hmmmm- saving lives compared to me doing laundry.....

ive got some left over home made organic chunky veggie & chicken soup if you want some TS

Not saving too many lives tonight. Just stupid stuff. Full moon tonight.
Last night was wild. Tonight, I'm bored to tears.

Soup sounds good, save me a bowl. I'll have it for breakfast. Can't wait to get home. Shift is almost over.

I'm at work this morning, bored stiff on double-time pay. My job is kind of like the Maytag Repairman; until something breaks, I'm pretty much on standby.

Maybe I'll start some music playing and work on my writing.

What are writing? Anything good?
I back at work again and all is quite once again.
Anyone else awake? It 0100 Monday.
Tell what you up to.

Back
Top Bottom