ScubaToys Discount?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSpicher

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Everyone!

I am sure someone can help me out with this one... so here we go. I have read a few posts now that say ScubaBoard members get 10% off of ScubaToys purchases. I want to buy a couple of things from them, but cannot find anything more about this 10% discount. Do we, as ScubaBoard members actually get 10% off? If so, how do I go about getting my discount?

Thanks!
ScubaSpicher

Yes you get the discount. Call in and tell them you are a scuba board member. Pretty easy.

And keep in mind they are one of the best collections of people in the scuba world,

A friend just purchased some new regs from ScubaToys today and he said they did NOT honor the 10% discount for being a Scubaboard member, but they gave 10% for being a member of their board. I was surprised at this.

I'm wondering if he misunderstood. Something like you can't get 10% for their board AND for Scubaboard. (equal to a 20% discount).

He did get the additional $10 for posting 20 times to their message board.

I'm wondering if he misunderstood
He did, the 10% discount s for being a member of either board. But it's not cumulative. The gift certificates apply at any time. There's a post on the ST forum that explains it in detail.

Also if you ask Scubatoys to pricematch LeisurePro, they won't honor the additional 10% discount. But you get a full mfr's warranty from Scubatoys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom