gotta love those aussies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My thinking exactly! The best was the guy telling the cops that he was going to smoke it all himself. He must have had 1 BIG party planned lol!

Geez, it sounds like a scene from a Cheech & Chong movie.

Another one to file under the "Ways You Really Don't Want To Get Your Fifteen Minutes of Fame".

We have no room here in the U.S. to be sanctimonious, Z.

I read an article in the Los Angeles Times a number of years back about a woman who heard a noise outside, and turned on the floodlights to see a guy molesting one of her goats. Yep. His name was printed in the paper, too.

In more recent years was the story of a police officer that happened upon a guy molesting a pig. When asked about it, the perp said he didn't feel safe with his crack-***** girlfriend (his actual description of her).

The list could go on. I promise we here in America won't think of all Aussies as self-gratifying behnd the wheel if you promise not to think of all Americans as looking at the backside of farm animals and thinking, "I'm gonna get me some o' that!"

We have no room here in the U.S. to be sanctimonious, Z.

I read an article in the Los Angeles Times a number of years back about a woman who heard a noise outside, and turned on the floodlights to see a guy molesting one of her goats. Yep. His name was printed in the paper, too.

In more recent years was the story of a police officer that happened upon a guy molesting a pig. When asked about it, the perp said he didn't feel safe with his crack-***** girlfriend (his actual description of her).

The list could go on. I promise we here in America won't think of all Aussies as self-gratifying behnd the wheel if you promise not to think of all Americans as looking at the backside of farm animals and thinking, "I'm gonna get me some o' that!"

lol, for the record i wasn't knocking aussies in anyway, but the story was friggin funny! you are right about us in america. there are nut-jobs everywhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom