NetDoc's Tooth...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Split off from http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/site-support/247968-thanks-count-decline-what-gives.html

Pete, I think it is related to the "collector" mentality. We count almost everything... posts, dives, dollars, etc.
The only thing we NEED to count though, is teeth. :D

Venice_021.jpg

3" Megladon Tooth with a quarter for scale!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete... that upper tooth is certainly one of the weirdest I've ever seen. The round shape and the very contemporary inscriptions on it really make me wonder if you didn't find a quarter rather than a second shark's tooth!

Pete... that upper tooth is certainly one of the weirdest I've ever seen. The round shape and the very contemporary inscriptions on it really make me wonder if you didn't find a quarter rather than a second shark's tooth!
Yeah, yeah you put in a quarter for scale and you get harassed over it! :D I'll add a descriptor under the photograph so that the Good Doctor can figure things out! :D

Hey NetDoc,

It's OK, it's perfectly normal to be loosing one's teeth as part of the aging process... :D

Though I would have thought the tooth fairy would have been a bit more generous to you.... :(

How in the heck did you work that tooth into this discussion? :11: i have a feeling we are going to be going on about that tooth in a year?

I have a feeling it'll be on display at our booth at DEMA...

Wow. Awesome tooth Pete. did you put it up on your FB page?:wink:

Hmm, I wonder who will be the first to swipe it? :eyebrow:

Is the tooth named Moonie??? :D :D :D :D

Maybe we'll see photos of it on the flagpole at Conch Republic! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom