Can not sleep?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ctref4

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Greetings, Its early AM and I cant sleep so I thought what a better time to sharpen my knowledge of unknown facts and catch a few stories here and there, right here on scuba board. I really dont know the times I log on to this page or the hours spent reading the different threads. But, all in all, not counting times, I cant wait till I get to work to read the latest threads on what ever might be on someones mind at the time, Like right now, at alomost 5 am. So here's a thanks to everyone posting and threading and sleeping right now. I really enjoy the information and past knowledge. Happy posting, threading and sleeping.........dont forget to eat and dive!:snore:

........... what a better time to sharpen my knowledge of unknown facts ...........:

If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle;
if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle;
if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes

:D

The Japanese names of the three wise monkeys are: Mizaru (see no evil), Kikazaru (hear no evil), and Iwazaru (speak no evil).

For those of you in Australia, You appear to be fixing to hit the sack in a little while and We here in Texas are getting up for the day you have already lived...Amazing move here and you will be a day younger like us. HAHAHAHa

Back
Top Bottom