How about this Usain Bolt dude?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you see how he coasted the last 10 meters in the 100? They said he could've probably run 9.59 if he hadn't slowed and looked around..

It's Usain, I fixed your title.

Aha, thanks.

Yes, I noticed that. He hasn't even crossed the finish line yet when he looked around to see that he was miles ahead. I thought that was a bit odd and I was curious to know what he could have achieved if he went all the way to the end.

i saw the race he is incredibly fast !!!!! i was also in aw at how easily her broke the record in the 200 .............

I have to say that I enjoyed the 200m better than the 100m. Both performances were awesome but I think the anticipation that was created by the 100m and the spectacular way he pulled it off made the 200m a race that I will probably remember for years to come. I can only imagine what it must have been like to be there.

I'm in awe of his gifts and abilities. It's been a long time since someone has set the sprinting world on fire like he has. I hope for the good of the sport he remains clean. He has unique physical gifts with both size and quickness. If he keeps his head on straight he can easily drop both records to the point where it'll be a long time before anyone can touch them. He's very similar to Michael Phelps in that he frequently appears as a man among boys and it's easy to forget that he's competing against the very best in the world.

Jamaica has had incredible success in the sprints this Olympics. Good for them!

Jamaica has had incredible success in the sprints this Olympics. Good for them!
I was about to type the same thing. See the women's 200 hurdles last night?
WHat do they put in the water there?
I run 10k's and 1/2 marathons- maybe I should import some of their water :)
(Actually, I don't even try to run for speed or a good time, I just try to finish without walking or puking.)

Both American teams lost because of dropping the baton. Both teams! Man, I've never seen them get blown away like that.

Bolt is a phenom. A big headed phenom, but the fastest guy in the world. His lead in the 200m was incredible. There was no sense him really wasting the world record. Now, he has more of an opportunity to set more world records. I don't know if they get incentives for that. I know back in the day of the USSR, they had heavyweight power lifter that broke his world records by a quarter of a kg and got a lot of bucks everytime he did it.

What do they put in the water there?
I run 10k's and 1/2 marathons- maybe I should import some of their water :)

red_stripe.jpg

IT'S BEER.........HOORAY BEER!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom